Life isn’t a bowl of cherries…so why limit yourself to enjoying California Cherries that way? Read on, and discover the world of possibilities beyond the bowl!
- Freeze fresh California Cherries and enjoy them lightly frozen, or serve them as treats after your kids’ sporting event.
- Serve 2-3 California Cherries on a cocktail skewer in a Lemon Drop martini, adding a touch of sweet to a sour drink.
- Pit some California Cherries and slice them into lettuce salads with Gorgonzola cheese, for a color – and flavor – combination that can’t be beat.
- Dip fresh California Cherries into chocolate sauce, freeze on wax paper, then defrost lightly to serve as a cool summer dessert.
- Cherries are perfect in fresh fruit salads. De-stem and take out the pit for an unusually fun fruit in salads. Cherries are best paired with melons, tree fruit and pineapple as a complimentary flavor!